Dogecoin, Bitcoin, Shiba Inu, Safemoon & Binance Coin – 5 Things About These Cryptocurrencies You May Not Know About
by Analytics Insight
January 9, 2022
The cryptocurrency industry is growing rapidly as the number of crypto projects and the adoption of cryptocurrencies increase. According to various government agencies, crypto users almost tripled to over 300 million in 2021.
How Much Do You Know About The Biggest Cryptocurrencies In The Market Today? Well, you might be surprised that you don’t know about these coins. In this article, let’s take a look at some of the best cryptocurrencies of 2022 that you may not know about:
Dogecoin is one of the largest cryptocurrencies today and has seen a lot in the recent past. At the time of this writing, the coin was ranked 12th among cryptocurrencies in terms of market value. The crypto is currently being rebuilt following the establishment of the Dogecoin Foundation and a dynamic advisory group that included Ethereum founders Vitalic Buterin and Elon Musk.
Here are five things you might not know about Dogecoin:
- Dogecoin founder Billy Markus sold his entire Doge in 2015 and left the project.
- Doge was created in just about 2 hours, according to Billy Markus
- The logo on Dogecoin is Shiba Inu
- Doge supply is unlimited
- Dogecoin is Elon Musk and Snoop Dogg and is the favorite coin of many other celebrities
Bitcoin is probably the most popular crypto coin on the market today. In fact, newbies think that every crypto coin is a bitcoin. It is the first and largest cryptocurrency on the market today based on market value. But how much do you know about Bitcoin? Well, here are some shocking things you might not know about this coin:
- The creator is still a mystery. Satoshi Kanamoto is still unknown and owns around 980,000 bitcoins, which makes him the richest person.
- 20% of Bitcoin is lost or in inaccessible wallets
- Bitcoin is legal tender in El Salvador
- The last BTC will be 2140. reduced
- There are nearly 100,000 Bitcoin millionaires
3. Shiba Inu
Shiba Inu was one of the hottest coins in 2021 after the coin experienced overwhelming growth within a few months. The meme coin grew by over 50 million percent, making it one of the fastest growing cryptocurrencies on the market. Shiba is still one of the highly potent cryptocurrencies in 2022. How do you know about Shiba Inu? Here are Shocking Truths You Should Know.
- Shiba Inu is a breed of dog native to Japan
- Like Bitcoin, founder Ryoshi is mysterious
- Shiba is based on the Ethereum blockchain
- The cryptocurrency started from zero, with zero
- Shiba was thought to be the doge killer
4. Bit device
Bitgert is one of the cryptocurrencies that every crypto investor should have on their list. This is one of the highly impactful DeFi projects that started on July 28th, 2021. It’s one of the fastest growing projects of 2021. But how much do you know about this project? Now that this is a relatively new project, there is so much about this project that you may not have. Here are things you might not know about Bitgert.
- Bitgert has the fastest developing crypto project
- The project has an automated token buyback and burning system
- Bitgert is developing a centralized cryptocurrency exchange
- Bitgert builds the first zero gas fee blockchain
- 4% token holding rewards are in BUSD
Further information can be found on the Bitgert website.
Centcex was one of the fastest growing crypto projects of the fourth quarter of 2021. CENX was launched in mid-November last year and liked itself even when the prices of other cryptocurrencies were crumbling. It was also one of the cryptocurrencies that stormed in the first 10 days of January 2022 when crypto market prices plummeted. Here are interesting facts about this project:
- Centcex focuses on dApp development
- The platform builds a crypto exchange without KYC
- CENX staking process offers 100% APY
- The development of Centcex products is funded with 3% of each transaction
- It is developed by the Bitgert team
Read more about the project on the Centcex website.
Safemoon shocked the crypto market in 2021 when the price started rising rapidly from the very quick days of its inception. In the first 30 days of launch, the price shot to an all-time high and then plummeted within a few days. If you are a Safemoon owner how much do you know about this project? Here are 5 things you might not know:
- Safemoon burned 223 trillion tokens before launch and over 400 trillion tokens to date
- Safemoon popularized reflection mechanism
- The introductory price was $ 0.0000000010
- Safemoon tokens are burned manually
- Project Pheonix is the next big thing
7. Binance coin
Binance Coin is the native coin for the Binance Blockchain, also known as the Binance Chain. If you’ve used the Binance Exchange, BNB is one of the coins that you must have found or used. But how much do you know about Binance? Well, here are some interesting things to know about the Binance ecosystem:
- Binance Exchange is the largest crypto-to-crypto exchange
- BNB initially ran on Ethereum
- Binance acquired CoinMarketCap in 2020
- Binance Coin is up 1300% in 2021
- It is registered in the Cayman Islands
Share this article
Do the sharing thing
About the author
More information about the author
Analytics Insight is an influential platform dedicated to insights, trends and opinions from the world of data-driven technologies. It monitors developments, recognitions, and achievements of artificial intelligence, big data, and analytics companies around the world.
More from Analytics Insight