Hello everyone 😃
One of my favorites right now – the price tried to break out but failed and is now holding in the upper range.
As long as 1.7 remains as support, I expect an upside break in the next day or two.
But there will be a few other scenarios too!
– There’s a stiff one above current levels the couple recently turned down.
– #ENJ forms aOrder block on daily TF, so the current candle is important.
– The rejection below the FIB level is taking place, so we have to take care of it.
On the other hand :
– The S / R line was captured by the movement!
– The 50% FIB level can be a good support for #ENJ ATM.
– MA200 reaches the movement that was recently broken and may become another support for #ENJ.
– There is aTrendline that formed in the middle of the dip for #ENJ.
#ENJ can manage to withdraw from the stop-hunt zone if a dive occurs … (if #BTC refuses to hold current support and dive to the 44K level).
There will be two levels you can enter:
– At the support on the stop-hunt-zone with confirmation!
– After a hold up
🔴 If BTC keep diving, staying any further is not a good idea Scenario, so the rejection is also possible!
Any rejection below MA200 and trendline confirms the dive to $ 1 or below.
I hope you enjoyed our analysis of the possible directions for ENJ🙌
You can support us with your likes.
You can also tell us what you think in comments 😉🙋🏼♂️
Warning: this is not financial advice, we are just trying to help people with their own vision.
Have a good day!
Most related links:
todayeuknews government news financial news