Disclaimer: The text below is an advertorial article that was not written by Cryptonews.com journalists.
Nebeus, is a cryptocurrency app from Spain that provides a whole ecosystem of crypto services allowing people to borrow, earn, exchange, and insure their digital assets. One of the most used Nebeus services is crypto-backed loans: a service that allows Nebeus users to instantly borrow stablecoins (USDT or USDC) or Fiat money (GBP, EUR, or USD) without selling their cryptocurrency.
Crypto-backed loans are loans that people can secure using their cryptocurrencies as collateral. The demand for such loans has increased dramatically in the past two years as you can hold onto your assets and get instant money. Crypto-backed loans enable people to do more with their crypto, such as:
- Diversify their crypto portfolios by purchasing more cryptocurrencies.
- Fund their ambitions and pay for significant expenses, such as mortgage down payments and much more.
- Finance their businesses.
- And even help with smaller daily expenses.
Best of all, you don’t have to worry about taxes. The same tax rules don’t apply with crypto-backed loans compared to if you sold your crypto outright.
If you need more information about the purpose and benefits of using crypto to get loans, there’s a summary here.
Now — Nebeus has taken their crypto-backed lending game to the next level: Nebeus has added 7 new coins to their list of accepted cryptocurrencies that can be used as collateral for Nebeus Flexible Loans. Along with the previously available Ethereum (ETH) and Bitcoin (BTC), the new incorporations of DASH (DASH), Litecoin (LTC), Ripple (XRP), Stellar (XLM), Avalanche (AVAX), Bitcoin Cash (BCH) and EOS (EOS) will allow a greater number of people to access crypto-backed loans.
These flexible loans are tailored to your individual needs as you can borrow up to 80% LTV up to a maximum of 250,000 in fiat or stablecoins. Plus, with customizable terms ranging from 1 to 36 months, you are in total control of the loan at all times.
Flexible loans also come with zero risk, as collateral is insured up to USD 100M by Lloyd’s of London, kept in a cold storage bank-grade security vault, and protected against margin calls with innovative services, such as Nebeus’s Auto Margin Call Management. Nebeus even gives a 10 day buffer period to take action in case a margin call happens: making the truly loans ZERO RISK.
Learn more about the newly added cryptocurrencies that can be used as collateral to fund your dreams:
What is AVAX?
Avalanche is a platform that allows anyone to build custom decentralized applications (dApps) powered by the AVAX coin. Avalanche also allows:
- Developers to create custom blockchains (subnets) where they have complete control over privacy rules.
- 4,500 transactions per second, compared to Bitcoin’s maximum of 7.
What is XRP?
Ripple (XRP) has a clear goal: to tackle expensive and slow international transfers. So, XRP allows financial institutions and banks to transfer coins globally, quickly, and with minimal costs.
Compared to Bitcoin, XRP:
- Handles over 1,500 transactions per second, compared to Bitcoin’s maximum of 7.
- Is more environmentally friendly than no mining is required.
What is LTC?
Litecoin (LTC) is very similar to Bitcoin. However, there are some key differences:
- It’s 4 times faster, processing a block every 2.5 minutes.
- The max circulating supply is four times larger: 84M compared to 21M BTC.
What is BCH?
Bitcoin Cash (BCH) is a spin-off fork of Bitcoin that works towards Bitcoin’s initial promise to be true and usable digital money. BCH so:
- Increased its block sizes from 1MB to 32MB to improve transaction speeds.
- Is versatile as it offers almost instant, low-fee transactions, and it is currently used in over 5,000 physical places worldwide.
What is DASH?
Dash (DASH) is a cryptocurrency that branched off Bitcoin’s blockchain. It has similar uses to Bitcoin, but has a greater focus on privacy. so dash:
- Keeps your transactions anonymous, preventing anyone from accessing sensitive information.
- Has instant global transfers that take a few seconds, compared to Bitcoin’s processing time which ranges from 10 minutes to an hour.
What is XLM?
Stellar Lumens (XLM) is the cryptocurrency used by the Stellar blockchain, founded by Jed McCaleb, one of the Ripple co-founders. Instead of helping banks as Ripple does, Lumens help individuals become part of the global economy. Compared to Ripple:
- It is a non-profit organization so it is focused on helping people, not just making a profit.
- XLM benefits those in developing countries to become more empowered with their money.
What is EOS?
EOS (EOS) is a developer-focused blockchain platform designed to facilitate fast, configurable, and scalable projects supported by the EOS cryptocurrency. Additionally:
- EOS provides tools, guidance, funds to community dApp proposals, and educational courses to support their community constantly.
- It sustains itself as it rewards users constantly for their work.